The Barry Callebaut Group, headquartered in Switzerland, resulted from the merger between Belgian chocolate maker Callebaut and French chocolate producer Cacao Barry in 1996. The Group has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1998.
- More > 10.000 deliveries per year throughout Europe
- Order Management & planning optimization
- Introduced a Multi-carrier set-up
- Full Control of complete invoicing process through self-billing.
- Real-Time KPI dashboard
- Continuous improvement
- Implementing 2 new, additional factories